East Coast 9-day in-depth Tour
1. Discover NYC with our tour expert, longer visiting time in certain attractions!
2. In-depth tour in the hottest spots: Metropolitan Museum of Art (150 minutes), MoMA, Fifth Avenue, UN Headquarters, Ground Zero & World Trade Center (3 hours): One World Observatory, 9/11 Museum, WTC shopping mall
3. Complimentary Tour in Flushing (JFK/LGA) or Outlets Shopping (EWR) upon arrivals!
4. Magnificent Washington, D.C. architectures tour: Lincoln Memorial, National Mall, U.S. Capitol & Whitehouse, DC Cruise, Smithsonian Museums
5. North American natural wonder – breathtaking Niagara Falls, Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara
6. Visit Amish Village, ecological experience rural life
7. Finest handmade cakes: Lady M, Boston lobster dinner & New England clam chowder
8. Billionaire’s summer house – the Breakers Mansion Visiting:
9 noted cities with 4 world-top universities New York, Philadelphia, Amish Village, Washington D.C., Corning, Niagara Falls, Boston, New Haven; Princeton University, Harvard University, MIT, Yale University
Airport Pick-up Information:
Start from 1/1/2017, we will extend 1 hour of the complimentary airport pick-up service to midnight until 0:00! The details of latest airport pick-up service are listed below:
1. Every day from 8:30am to 00:00am; we provide complimentary airport pick-up at three major airports of New York: JFK, EWR and LGA.
2. As long as customers check out from the customs and claim their baggage within 8:30am to 00:00am, they can take our complimentary shuttle. (We recommend you to choose flights landing before 11:00pm.) For the domestic flight, our tour guide will meet guests at the baggage claim area. For the international flight, our tour guide will meet guests at the Passenger Waiting Area outside of the baggage claim. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7 @ JFK, please wait at the Passenger Waiting Area outside of the baggage claim.) Service fee for the complimentary airport pick-up: $8/person.
3. If customers claimed their baggage at other time, we can arrange the paid pick-up service. 24- hour paid pick-up service is available for the first 1-2 persons at a total of $120 with $10 for each additional person.
4. For customers need to gather at airports by themselves: If the customer is not able to arrive on time, please contact us or your agent 1-day prior to the departure day. For the customers who show up at another time, you need to wait for the next shuttle with customers arriving by nearest flight.
Scenic Spots Notes:
(1) Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
(2) In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
(3) This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides.
(1) If the weather condition, war, general strikes and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserve the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
(2) If visitors cannot join the tour because of personal reason, the fee for hotels and transportation is not refundable.
Tour fee exclude: the meals, attractions tickets, service fee ($8 per person per day), and any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)